Terms and Conditions
1. ConstructART Systems, hereafter referred to as, “ART”, or “the company”.
2. Where “property owner” appears in these terms, it is meant to include the individual or entity engaging the services of ART for the purposes of a work agreement to which these terms are attached.
3. Once this contract has been signed, via eSignature or in hardcopy, and payment for deposit has been received, ART agrees to carry out the work stated in this contract in accordance with the generally accepted standards of care for the industry.
4. ART requires a 30% down payment as a deposit. Material will not be ordered before a full deposit has been received.
5. With respect to the deposit and final payment, ART accepts electronic funds transfer, cheques, credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only), or approved 3rd party lending methods.
6. Financing is available upon approval, ask our sales consultant for more information.
7. The balance is due in full upon substantial completion of the project.
8. Any and all outstanding balances will be subject to a monthly 2% charge, up to 24% annually, calculated monthly from the date of substantial installation being completed.
-Liability and Warranty
9. Unfortunately, passion and commitment cannot prevent accidents. Liability insurance provides peace of mind in the event of potentially costly liability situations, ART covered 5M $ general liability insurance.
10. All products are warrantied per the terms of the manufacturer warranty.
Labor is warrantied for 12 months on installation and service performed by ART if not stated different. up to 10 years extended warranty available at request with cost of 10% of contract price.
11. An estimated installation time frame will be provided upon request based on product and team availability.
12. ART is not responsible for delaying or rescheduling installation due to delays in manufacturing or shipping.
13. ART does not offer any monetary compensation for lost time or wages related to the concerned project.
14. ART makes a point to care for the property as we improve it. As such, ART makes a strong effort to prevent damage to areas surrounding the area of work, however, the removal of existing structure may result in additional wall repair beyond the standard scope.
15. If major remediation of damage inside of the wall is required — including, but not limited to, rot, water damage, mould, asbestos, or insufficient framing — additional charges will apply.
16. All furniture or moveable obstacles must be moved from the work area, indoors and outside.
17. It is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure that any outdoor/yard/garden items such as BBQs, planters, patio furniture, etc. are stored and that there is at least a 10 foot clearance in all directions from the house. ART makes a point to care for the property as we improve it. As
such, ART makes a strong effort to prevent damage to unmovable outdoor hardware and landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, plants or trees; however, the company does not take responsibility for inadvertent damage to such items.
18. Products used on the job such as windows, doors, EIFS, masonry, veneer, siding, caulking, capping are manufactured by a variety of suppliers, and as such are marketed under different colour names. ART matches the colours of these products to the closest shade possible.
-After Installation Service
19. If you have any problem with a product or the installation, please do not hesitate to contact our office to book an appointment with our service department.